CREATING A MEDIA (SONGS) PLAYLIST ON A USB STICK

BEH

Reaction score
Hi.. I have created a song list (200 songs) each with an extension of: .MP3 on a USB
stick. This format is one of a few required by my auto media player (Ford - SYNC3).
This is a long list and what I am trying to do is create a couple of playlists on the same USB.
And I am not able to do so. I have been able to create a couple of playlists in Windows Media Player
but don't how to transfer the list to the USB stick. This will enable SYNC3 to see them and I'll be
able to select the playlist of my choice.

I am unable to drag the playlists to the USB and I can see no way to indicate that that I want to save
them onto the USB. I see no 'SAVE AS' option when creating the playlist. I see only 'create playlist'
and when I have populated the list with songs, I see only 'save list' which saves it in the Music library.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can do this, you have my undivided attention......!

I'm using Windows 10 Home, updates current.

thanks

Reaction score
As far as I can tell the Play List is a WMP thing. I don't create the Play List on my MP3 players, just copy the songs to them. They will also see a folder containing songs. Haven't tried using USB on the car, we have SiriusXM.

1690288193257.png

Ask a Question