Display problem

Reaction score
After the latest Windows 10 update which installed this morning, I again have a display problem whereby the search fields on most websites, and the new notifications dropbox on Facebook have lost their border, meaning the searchbox blends in with the surrounding colour...please see the snip where I have outlined where the normal searchbox should be..

I had this problem when upgrading from Windows 8. After hours of searching the net I managed to fix the problem and the search boxes became visible again. But Windows did a critical update this morning and after it finish, the problem returned. As for the life of me I can't remember what I did last time to fix this problem, I decided to do a system restore to before the update, the restore was successful but......it didn't fix the problem. My new notifications on Face book should be a slightly darker blue compared to the 'Read' ones, but they're not, they are white so not easy to notice......It's driving me more nutty than I usually am, can anyone shed any light on this please? I forgot to say that it is still possible to type into the invisible boxes, you just have to guess where they are..........:(

Attachments

• used.JPG
    used.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 478

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
In all browsers, or....
Are we talking about just Edge here??

Reaction score
In all browsers, although I use Firefox mainly..
Edit. I've tried it with Chrome, Edge and Opera too....it's the same in all of them so it's not a browser issue I don't think

Ask a Question