Does anyone have tech phone # for support? I haven't found answer to my question.

Reaction score
Upgraded to Win 10. Does not take my password when signing in. Doesn't show task bar or anything else, just blank screen. What is Cortana?

Reaction score
Upgraded to Win 10. Does not take my password when signing in. Doesn't show task bar. What is Cortana?

Reaction score
Cortana is a built-in search engine. It is located in the bottom left corner of your desktop, next to the Start Button.

We need some more information in order to help you. What does it tell you when it rejects your password? Are you using a laptop or desktop? Are you upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8? Could you post your machine's specs?

If all else fails, a computer shop with a DVD of Windows 10 can probably get you into your computer.

Reaction score
Cortana is a built-in search engine. It is located in the bottom left corner of your desktop, next to the Start Button.

We need some more information in order to help you. What does it tell you when it rejects your password? Are you using a laptop or desktop? Are you upgrading from Windows 7 or Windows 8? Could you post your machine's specs?

If all else fails, a computer shop with a DVD of Windows 10 can probably get you into your computer.
Lol, you answered 6 month old thread.

Reaction score
No worries. I have, sometimes, done it myself. Perhaps a suggestion for Admin, automatically close (not delete) after a fixed period?

Ask a Question