Does anyone really need this??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So now...
AND
Looking forward, perhaps for the next four years, whenever I go (as one does occasionally) to Windows Update to manually check for "Updates", I see this

Capture.PNG

While I would be the first to admit that I'm probably not the sharpest pencil on the desk....
Do I really need a daily reminder of my (or more specifically my computer's) shortcomings?
I can only imagine what it must be doing to the poor things self esteem, having suffered the ravages of time, hell...
It must be 4 years old at least.
I consider this age shaming and demand that it be stopped immediately.

Reaction score
So now...
AND
Looking forward, perhaps for the next four years, whenever I go (as one does occasionally) to Windows Update to manually check for "Updates", I see this

View attachment 13729
While I would be the first to admit that I'm probably not the sharpest pencil on the desk....
Do I really need a daily reminder of my (or more specifically my computer's) shortcomings?
I can only imagine what it must be doing to the poor things self esteem, having suffered the ravages of time, hell...
I totally agree I have dell optiplex xe 8 years old windows 10 pro it does just fine for its age. I personally think they are just trying to get you to buy new computer. Its hurts the poor things feelings.

Reaction score
No we don't need this
There is some other stuff we don't need but it's there because Microsft thinks different.

shell

Reaction score
There's always been a lot of things in Windows and Linux, even Macintosh, that I don't need or don't care for but I have to keep in mind that they are written for the masses, will never be created OOB for individuals.

Reaction score
So now...
AND

View attachment 13729
windows 11 makes me feel poor ;-;

Reaction score
Stop wondering - They are! MS has shares in Dell, and, I suspect, other leading manufacturers

Ask a Question