Downloads dont open

Reaction score
When I download a file and click on it, a new window opens but immediately closes. No error codes appear. I did a reset of win 10 and same thing happening

Reaction score
What kind of files, what are the extensions? Could be a program is not installed that can handle the file type.

Reaction score
Not sure of the extension, I think it's .bin file. I am trying to download firmware for an Ender 3 Pro 3d printer motherboard, Marlin version.

Reaction score
Not sure of the extension, I think it's .bin file. I am trying to download firmware for an Ender 3 Pro 3d printer motherboard, Marlin version.
The .bin files are usually part of a routine such as an install.exe or setup.exe file. Could be it was an incomplete download or maybe an update feature in the full install that is looking for that file.

Reaction score
The .bin files are usually part of a routine such as an install.exe or setup.exe file. Could be it was an incomplete download or maybe an update feature in the full install that is looking for that file.
Indeed, a .bin file is a compressed binary file, which means that it cannot be run by double-clicking it. You'll need an additional program to use it, most likely a tool to update the firmware for your printer.

Ask a Question