Oh. How do I make screenshot in linux ?

Reaction score
ah-ha
Thank you.

Screenshot.png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
There are some additional programs you can add if you have it installed. One is called Shutter
hey trouble,

how long have you been a linux user.
I wouldn't actually call myself a "Linux user" I'm more of a dabbler.
I've played with the various Ubuntu distros as well as a couple of Zorin distros but a couple years back a guy from another forum turned me on to Linux Mint MATE and now I always keep it handy.
32 and 64 bit versions of the latest version on Thumb Drives and DVDs and find myself using it to do things to a Windows machine, that I can't otherwise do with it up and running.
Deleting files that don't want to go away, renaming system files, especially driver files that are causing me problems, etc., etc.

It's probably a good thing for Microsoft that a lot of us Silver Surfers don't know about Linux Mint MATE and how easy it is to customize and do normal everyday stuff, like web (internet), email, skype, create office docs with Open Office, Teamviewer to a remote system, etc.
Otherwise there would be a lot less problems and more people just happily going about their computer business.

It always amazes me how practically everything just works in Linux Mint MATE and there are far fewer hassles

Reaction score
yeah i decided to look into linux as an alternative to windows and tried several distros and now use it as one of my main vehicles.
you are right linux does work and with less hassles and does alot of the same things as microsoft windows.
until windows 10 release i was using windows 7 only for flight simulator x as linux only seems to run x plane and i guess i will wind up buying it one day.
windows 10 does give me new reason to step back into windows OS again as i do like windows 10 and there is lots of new changes since windows 7

life is good.
the poorguy

Reaction score
careful davidhk129 you will become a linux head and move over to the linux camp.

glad you got it working.

the poorguy

Ask a Question