SOLVED Edge problems

Reaction score
how to resolve edge where you can't type in search bar and where edge crash/freeze regularly?

I reinstall edge but does not help

Thanks

Reaction score
Try going to Powershell and run this command to reset Edge. You can get to PowerShell by right-clicking on the Windows icon in the bottom left and click on Command Prompt (Admin). Once Command Prompt comes up, type Powershell.

At the PowerShell prompt, enter:

Code:
Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml” -Verbose}

Reaction score
Try going to Powershell and run this command to reset Edge. You can get to PowerShell by right-clicking on the Windows icon in the bottom left and click on Command Prompt (Admin). Once Command Prompt comes up, type Powershell.

At the PowerShell prompt, enter:

Code:
Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml” -Verbose}

Hi, thanks. This doesn't help me. I try this already before. Other solution?

Reaction score
Try creating another admin account and see if it works with it. If it works, follow this video to replace your existing account with a new one.

Reaction score
i found info that programmes like keyscrambler cause the search bar problem. disabling/uninstalling was recommended. i haven't tried the solution, i will just switch back to chrome or mozzila instead. hate edge anyway. pls let me know if you tried and it worked

Reaction score
i found info that programmes like keyscrambler cause the search bar problem. disabling/uninstalling was recommended. i haven't tried the solution, i will just switch back to chrome or mozzila instead. hate edge anyway. pls let me know if you tried and it worked

Hi,

Thanks for your message.
After installing windows 10 creators update the problem solved!

Ask a Question