SOLVED Edge

Reaction score
How to fix Edge. When I search it comes up with script. It is on both the PC and Laptop. I even rest laptop to see if that would fix it and no go. I did clean installs on both and same thing. Couldn't find any settings to change it from Bing to Google in Edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    109.6 KB · Views: 576
Reaction score
I think I have it figured out at least changing default search. Seems to be working now so it must be Bing.

• Microsoft recommends Bing for an enhanced search experience in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Keeping Bing as your default search engine gives you:
    • Direct links to Windows 10 apps, taking you straight to your apps faster.
    • More relevant suggestions from Cortana, your personal digital assistant.
    • Instant help to help you get the most out of Microsoft Edge and Windows 10.
  • But Microsoft Edge uses OpenSearch technology, so you can change the default search engine.
    1. Enter the search engine’s website and browse to it.
    2. Select More actions (...)> Settings and then scroll down to select View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, choose Add new.
    3. Select the website and then select Add as default.

Ask a Question