Email

Reaction score
I cannot delete my email or spam and cannot send any email. What is up and why. I have Windows 10 and get yahoo mail.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I would suggest using a different email client (service), whether it be a stand alone downloadable software or web-based....ie Outlook.com or Gmail.

T_J

Reaction score
I have Yahoo email, Gmail, and my ISP email; ALL currently working perfectly with my Windows 10 mail app. [W10, 1909]

I receive several Yahoo emails from Twitch daily; and delete them daily (get Yahoo email notices that twitch streamers that I follow are LIVE).

With the W10 mail app:
(1) I just sent a Yahoo email to my ISP email (I read the received email with my ISP email).
(2) I just deleted a Yahoo email from the inbox; then deleted the same message from the Yahoo 'deleted items' folder. I can now no longer see the deleted email.

>> When did your Yahoo email last work correctly? Did it ever work?

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I cannot delete my email or spam and cannot send any email. What is up and why. I have Windows 10 and get yahoo mail.
I don't have anything in the way of a solution, but... a question,
Is this a generic Yahoo email account
OR
Is it associated through AT&T or sbcglobal.net?

Are you accessing your email through a web browser via a yahoo home page?
IF so which browser?
OR
Are you attempting to configure the native Windows 10 mail App to send and receive email?

In the past when attempting to help friends with yahoo account via sbcglobal.net
I've noticed that most of their issues seem to resolve automagically after a period of time
They've evidently had a few bounces within the last couple hours today.

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

I use Thunderbird Mail Client and have a Yahoo account, everything fine my end so I suspect a server error, try again tomorrow and if you still have a problem, then get back to us. :)

Reaction score
A friend in Chile sent me an email with Yahoo, usually Archive them for future reference but can easily delete. Only use Yahoo contacting this friend.

Ask a Question