Fall Update

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Coming this fall, sometime around October or so, will be a new update from Microsoft to their recently released Creators Update of Windows 10.
Today, I came across something in my Twitter feed which gave me occasion to smile.
The tweet posited that if
The Anniversary Update was abbreviated AU
AND
The Creators Update was abbreviated CU
What might be the abbreviation for this upcoming Fall Update and what that might mean? IS Microsoft being passively aggressive?
Just thought I would pass it along for anyone who might want to speculate. :) :)

Bif

Reaction score
Just when we thought it was all over!
How could they POSSIBLY improve of this perfection!?
Place tongue firmly in cheek...;)

Reaction score
Unbelievable! There's no end to this madness. Will we see a completely new OS in the fall? :rolleyes:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Will we see a completely new OS in the fall?
Not completely new.... no.
A lot of the scuttlebutt out there suggests some reworking of the UI, so apparently some more lipstick being applied to the pig, to enhance its' "prettiness".
There is quite a bit of info out there in the wild regarding the new Fall Update, which likely includes a fair amount of speculation, but they did announce a short while back that this is going to be a biannual thing, so...
Twice a year, for the foreseeable future (probably April and October or there abouts) you can expect "feature improvements" to Windows 10.
Buckle up and enjoy.

Reaction score
I have had a pre look at the new startscreen (tongue in cheek)

Untitled.png

Bif

Reaction score
In the immortal words of Spinal Taps Nigel Tufnell...

Most operating systems only
photo.jpg
go to 10....
But this one goes to 11...
It's one better isn't it!?

Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
Over here Fall is Autumn. I'm sure Microsoft could settle on AUT and avoid any embarrassment.

Reaction score
Fall is easier to spell. Now that Bill isn't hiring, the programmers they hire have great difficulty with spelling.
So many spelling mistakes when writing code it's no wonder we have so many problems with updates.

Ask a Question