Feature update to Windows 10

Reaction score
So is this the new name for the Anniversary update
I have been trying to avoid the Anniversary update as it caused many problems now i have this notice to install • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607.:(
Perhaps the bugs are sorted now and may be worth one more try.o_O

Bif

Reaction score
So is this the new name for the Anniversary update
I have been trying to avoid the Anniversary update as it caused many problems now i have this notice to install • Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607.:(
Perhaps the bugs are sorted now and may be worth one more try.o_O

"That's the horse of a different colour you've heard tell about"... - The Wizard Of Oz

I've not received this particular "notice" but I'm putting ALL my faith in Microsoft that they are offering ONLY tested releases to the populous and would never do anything to render any machines as doorstops..
I shall remove thy tongue from cheek as soon as I convince myself of this...
:rolleyes:

Reaction score
"That's the horse of a different colour you've heard tell about"... - The Wizard Of Oz

I've not received this particular "notice" but I'm putting ALL my faith in Microsoft that they are offering ONLY tested releases to the populous and would never do anything to render any machines as doorstops..
I shall remove thy tongue from cheek as soon as I convince myself of this...
:rolleyes:
WELL IT ALL WENT O/K EXCEPT I HAVE NO SOUND NOW :(

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
WELL IT ALL WENT O/K EXCEPT I HAVE NO SOUND NOW
Check device manager and see if it is reporting any problem devices.
You may also want to check Playback devices and confirm that your appropriate choice is selected.

Reaction score
Check device manager and see if it is reporting any problem devices.
You may also want to check Playback devices and confirm that your appropriate choice is selected.
Hmm well there were more problems.
No action center and no windows start menu.
So i uninstalled the last updates and all is working and the Anniversary update or feature update whatever they are calling it is still there.
Happy days until another update.o_O

Ask a Question