Firefox aka Crashfox

Reaction score
After using this Browser since Phoenix 0.09 I have had enough of Mozilla's BS and all of the crashes. What once was a great Browser has turned into a POS. I am now and forever going to use Google Chrome.

Reaction score
I haven't had a crash with Firefox since I ran Windows 7. That was about 3 years ago. Haven't had in crash in Linux either. I don't use it near as much on windows anymore, but use it often on Linux. Don't know why yours would crash. BTW, Chrome has been way better than firefox for a number of years. Even though it uses way more system resources, it's just plain faster.

Reaction score
I haven't had a crash with Firefox since I ran Windows 7. That was about 3 years ago. Haven't had in crash in Linux either. I don't use it near as much on windows anymore, but use it often on Linux. Don't know why yours would crash. BTW, Chrome has been way better than firefox for a number of years. Even though it uses way more system resources, it's just plain faster.
Firefox never crahed for me in Linux either. I went back to Firefox and am now using FX 44.0 without any issues.

Bif

Reaction score
Been using FF since Regan was governor and it's been years since it crashed for me..I do use Chrome as well but just for casting..as Windows cast to device is as useless bubble gum in a seniors home.

Reaction score
fx.PNG

Firefox 44 released version still crashes but now I have to see this stupid thing every time I start FX.

Bif

Reaction score
That's odd..I'm on FF 44 and I'm not seeing this when I open it...

Reaction score
Sounds like you've got some PC issues. Mine doesn't crash, and I've never seen that screen. I'd be doing some scans for malware.

PC Issues? I think not. When one and only one browser crashes it is the browser. I ran Chrome for over a week without a crash. So you have never seen that screen, well I do not need Mozilla to tell me how and why to update my software. They should spend more time building a decent browser. Gee, there must be a reason users are leaving Firefox in droves. @Bif, you have to be using the default about:home start page and it was only for yesterday..

Ask a Question