General error involving the taskbar

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ido and I've been using windows 10 since the night updates rolled in.
in the past half year I had this extremly wierd problem which keep occurring to me:

Symptoms:

First I can't enter:
  • Start menu
  • Mail
  • Calendar
  • Messages area, Wifi area, Battery area, Volume area.
while almost everything in the taskbar I said here won't respond, chrome, explorer, and other programs I pined to the taskbar does work.

if I try entering one of the programs from "Run" option (WIN-R) using "ms-setting:" it also won't work(timeout error or something like that)

when the problem continuie changing the brightness with fn+F6 stops working as well, while changing the volume using fn+F12 always work(although sometimes you can't just press and hold it, you have to press it the number of time you want it to change).

after that as the computer goes on I can also get those problems:
Sound stops working entirely regardless of what I do to fix it.
and in some cases taskbar became completly black.

I noticed that it might have something to do with it's sleep process because it never happens when I just let the coputer work. It only occurred when I close the laptop without shutting it down. but It might not be the cause as I usually do that.

If a thread about this already exist I would be happy with a link, but sadly I coldn't find one with all those problems :}

Ask a Question