SOLVED General observation, W10,W11 situation.

Reaction score
I get very little from the Microsoft Store, locate programs I need on www.majorgeeks.com as they have a reputation for clean downloads for several years and even mention if it is free or costs. I'm pretty sure Microsoft wouldn't intentionally go the way of Apple in being rigidly in control of what can run and what can't but then I have been known to be wrong now every once in awhile.

Reaction score
If they make it that only their apps will be of use, then it's bad. I've searched microsoft store and couldn't find firefox or opera.

Reaction score
Try again. There is a mass of stuff in there related to FF and opera - but it looks like they want to charge for it!

Reaction score
i was able to download ff and run it using win10 21h1 but because i'm used to chrome now i do not use ff. i did not get it from windows i got it off the web somewhere probably from ff website.

Reaction score
i was able to download ff and run it using win10 21h1 but because i'm used to chrome now i do not use ff. i did not get it from windows i got it off the web somewhere probably from ff website.
Right! Just as easy, and free

Reaction score
Today, with millions of so called beta testers, that philosophy cannot work. I suggest the deem not to reply to feedback on an early release, with a tester asking where he needs to look to change the background colour..etc.
Users choice has become to much of a very large overall issue.
Sometimes the teacher needs to rely on students teaching each other. That is after all what we do here on this forum. To me that is no excuse not to give choice.

Reaction score
When I installed a fresh new W11 I then used Edge to download Chrome and then set Chrome as the default browser. I betcha that the same would work for Firefox.

Reaction score
Put Firefox on,Free.

UBUNTU or Whoever, new workable non Windows system needed yesterday,PLEASE.

Ask a Question