Guide for Win 10 Paint

Reaction score
Has Microsoft, or any other organization, published a credible Guide for Win 10 Paint (not Paint 3D)? Can anyone offer a link to same?

Some of the functions are not quite intuitive, requiring too much experimentation, I thought.

Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
If you are meaning the new 3D Paint there is a series of short video tutorials on YouTube.

Here's a link to one of those tutorials:

Reaction score
Thanks, Regedit32! My search was for basic Paint help, not 3D, and I have since updated my post to be more specific.

The only basic Paint help that I found was also a series of YouTube videos, which seemed too long to research effectively. A simple guide seems more efficient, but M$ seems to to offer no such help.

Would you recommend switching to 3D, rather than wallowing in unsupported basic Paint? Thanks!

Regedit32

Reaction score
There may be a guide on Microsoft's website if you go to their site and use the search feature on it, but keep in mind Paint has been around long enough that you used to get that gigantic book along with your DVD to install the Windows OS, and it was the book that contained instructions on how to use various programs built-in to Windows.

Ask a Question