Help me please

Reaction score
I can not up-date my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10. I use it for process control software such Allen Bradley, Parker Drives, etc. They do not deal with the latest Microsoft products, at least for sometime. But I am always receiving the pop up windows calling me to update to Windows 10. How can I please stop it? Thanks.
Beny
(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
I can not up-date my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10. I use it for process control software such Allen Bradley, Parker Drives, etc. They do not deal with the latest Microsoft products, at least for sometime. But I am always receiving the pop up windows calling me to update to Windows 10. How can I please stop it? Thanks.
Beny
(e-mail address removed)
Use the app below to stop it

GWX Stopper 2.10

Reaction score
Have you tried created media and performed a clean installation of Windows 10?

Reaction score
As I read it, it is not a question that it will not install. The OP is apprehensive that his resident programs will not work in windows 10?
Not a choice for everybody, but, if he has the original Windows 7 installation material, I would install a fresh, uncustomised version in a dual boot, stop the upgrade process in the existing OS, and, when the fresh installation is upgraded, he can try out his software ans see if it will run without problems. He has a month to decide, before his Windows 7 licence is revoked.

Reaction score
The OP does NOT want to update to Win 10 period. It is not our concern as to why and/or to talk him into it. The app that I posted will do what the OP wants,

GWX Stopper 2.10

Reaction score
Sorry but what to do after I download it. Scan for malware and Speed up are promotions, they charge for something which is not related to my problem. Thanks and sorry for this. Thanks. Beny
google gwx control panel then download that no malware or spyware it works

Reaction score
Sorry but what to do after I download it. Scan for malware and Speed up are promotions, they charge for something which is not related to my problem. Thanks and sorry for this. Thanks. Beny
just run the app, then in windows update settings hide it from view, This is not spy or malware.

Reaction score
Adguard is showing that link as having malware associated with it.

That link is from MajorGeeks.com. One of the best software sites on the net. If you want to scan it, fine then use a viable scanner such as Malwarebytes. Major geeks does NOT post malware and nether do I./ I suppose that you never heard of a false positive..

Reaction score
If it is worrying you, unzip and run this one. It is direct from my computer and I can guarantee no virus. Read the instructions carefully - the process needs two reboots.

Attachments

• Windows10BlockerHider.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 283

Ask a Question