Help with various Bsod's

Reaction score
Hi, I entered my pc today but it ran into a kernel mode exception not handled bsod. I read all threads and ran all possible fixes only to get a Bad pool header error. I ran the verifier tool but now my PC's unbootable. It throws the Driver verifier found violation error. I tried disabling verifier.exe but to no avail. I even tried a system restore but even that threw an error.(clearly I'm having a very bad day!!). As a last resort I am running a pc reset.Did I do the right thing(I'm keeping my personal files)??
Also will this fix the issue whatever it was??plus I'm running a very old version of windows . (1800 something)which I'll update if I'll ever be able to access my pc again......

Any help will be appreciated
Thanx in advance

Reaction score
easyiest way to find is located the log (mini dmp)and compress so that it can be read to find the problem.
located and attach the file so we can read it to see exactly what the issue is.

Reaction score
I cant enter my os...Also I'm sorry for saying I'm having a bad day, I'm having every very bad day . The reset took all night and now its stuck at preparing with hp logo..what the heck is happening!!!!!

Reaction score
OK, you should be able to
1. insert the windows media (USB)
2. turn off the system and wait like 1 min.
3. when you turn on the system if it can not boot to the OS - bios should look for the next method to boot,
4. either a DVD or a USB.... in which it should boot.... slowly work thru to command prompt and use DOS commands to
see if you can find the issue... and no way should it take all nite to do a RESET.
what verifier tools - ?
nothing else you can do a CLEAN install of the OS which should fix all your problems unless the HHD is corrupt where as you would need to
run CHKDSK c: /f or chkdsk c: /r /scan

Reaction score
I guess the only thing I can do now is use a usb media. Coz system restore dosnt work. Reset doesn't work. This is the only option I'm left with.
But thank u very much...

Ask a Question