How do i copy a home made dvd with windows 10

Reaction score
Hi whats the best software to copy a home made dvd in windows 10 plus i only have one drive.

This is a dvd i made with windows 7 and its the last one in existence now and i need to copy it just in case it gets damaged

Regards

Bif

Reaction score
Simply insert it into the drive and in explorer open the contents of that dvd...right click and copy ALL files from that dvd into a folder on your desktop or elsewhere.
I've done it a thousand times for just what you've mentioned.
I've used DVDFlick for years and it's foolproof for most formats to Mpeg2.

http://www.dvdflick.net/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Bif

I have done as you suggested the files are now on my computer i just need to get them back onto another DVD

Thank you

Bif

Reaction score
DVDFlick is super easy to use, literally drag and drop the files into the window and click create DVD..
I'm sure it'll work out good you...and you are more than welcome!

Reaction score
When i search for DVDFlick i get a web site called Wondershare DVD Creator is that the same thing, also if this is the right site i am not able to see the cost

Reaction score
Hi whats the best software to copy a home made dvd in windows 10 plus i only have one drive.

This is a dvd i made with windows 7 and its the last one in existence now and i need to copy it just in case it gets damaged

Regards
I use a program that can save a CD or DVD as an .iso image and store it on a drive then if I want an exact duplicate of that disc I burn it with the same program. CDBurnerXP should work fine, does on a couple of my computers. There's another free one from NCH Software, haven't tried it yet.
http://www.nch.com.au/burn/burnsetup.exe

Reaction score
Sam. Is this a bootable ISO DVD, or merely data?

If the latter, all you need to do is right click the entire contents and copy and paste to the new DVD.

Ask a Question