How to change a weird windows shortcut

Reaction score
There's a key combo, left shift + ctrl + alt + win, that brings up MS Office. Drives me nuts because I do it several times a day (when using 'save for web' in photoshop). I thought uninstalling office would do the trick but now it brings up office.com instead. Does anyone know how to disable this shortcut? Or edit win key shortcuts in Windows 10 in general?

Reaction score
Someone on another forum found my answer, just in case anyone needs to know:

Tryu running the following command from an administrative command prompt:
REG ADD HKCU\Software\Classes\ms-officeapp\Shell\Open\Command /t REG_SZ /d rundll32

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks and glad to hear that you found a solution.
Much appreciate you passing it along.
I found multiple solutions where the key combination involved a text character such as S or I, but...
Since your issue was with all operation keys I couldn't find anything

Reaction score
I am surprised that adding a key to the registry, actually disables the shortcut?
Like Trouble, I could not find a reference to your combination, but, you are probably aware that in the Office/Word options there is a list of shortcuts you can add or delete. It might have been possible through that path?
The lis is so long, I have never dared to mess and alter anything there, beyond the defaults.

Ask a Question