How to force upgrade of Win10 20H2 to only 21H1 and NOT (!) to 21H2?

Reaction score
As you know the end of support period for Win10 20H2 end in May.

Normally an upgrade is always enforced to the currently newest Win10 version.

This means Win10 21H2

I prefer an upgrade to only Win10 21H1

How can I achieve this?

Reaction score
Why you want to do is not our concern. You have asked a reasonable forum question. Scroll down to step 4 on this link. If you have the required Reg knowledge, your request can be accomplished.
]https://www.computerworld.com/artic...sion-21h2-and-windows-11-from-installing.html

But, there is no evil intent in H2. Why not just let it ride.
What the OP is asking for is unusual, so why is a perfectly reasonable question. It's entirely possible for example, that the reason the OP thinks they need 21H1 is mistaken or invalid and there is a better solution to whatever issue they think exists.

I will certainly not stop asking why when it's the most appropriate question.

Reaction score
Not at all unusual. There are quite a few basic computer users who, on forums, are preferring to stay on H1, known to be stable and, imo, a very reliable OS.

If you google, you will get a good idea of why they wish it.

Reaction score
Not at all unusual. There are quite a few basic computer users who, on forums, are preferring to stay on H1, known to be stable and, imo, a very reliable OS.

If you google, you will get a good idea of why they wish it.
That's not the point. Why was a perfectly reasonable question, it's not up to me to spend my time trying to figure out why.

It's all moot anyway because I'm done here. You're childish sniping makes this an unpleasant place to be.

Ask a Question