HP announces new PCs.......................

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I suspect, like most things that have come before, after some time and with some additional competition, prices will hopefully come down in price.
Like Microsoft's new so-called flagship phones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL. I haven't seen any absolute pricing yet as they are not even availble for retail, but.....
From the rumors I've been hearing it sounds like they are going to come with some pretty hefty pricetags and still some folks are going to snap them up because they have to be the first to have the latest.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep... they both say "Coming Soon", and the other day they said sometime in November at their big New York event / unvailing.
And it's going to be a wait and see thing for the individual carrier announcements as to who is going to have what and when.
Not to mention the accessories like the accesories like the docking interface for the display port so you can use it with a full sized HD monitor.
Been seeing some rumors about the XL with a full accessory pack including the display port thingy, blue tooth keyboard and mouse coming in at close to $900 buck U.S.
That's a lot for a polycarbonate phone, with an 810 snapdragon.
I may hold out for the "Surface Phone".

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
This is the kind of crap we are up against here in the U.S., when it comes to access to Windows Phone and frankly it's despicable.
I agree with the article's author
Arguably, the Lumia 950 and 950XL should be present in every carrier store in the US on launch day
I would actually change that to read "Unarguably"!
It's a fact, when I walk into any of my local Tmobile stores I see banners and posters and phones on display, but they're all iPhones or Android Phones.
If you want to become competitive in the U.S. cellphone marketplace then you have to get your devices into the hands of carriers and allow them to brand them and put them in their stores.

SOURCE: http://www.winbeta.org/news/t-mobile-ceo-john-legere-not-turn-lumia-950-microsoft-gave-att

Reaction score
I've got a Spectre running Windows 8.1. I've twice tried to go to Windows 10 and both times reverted back because too many things didn't work well (Wifi, task bar disappears, video jumpy etc).

Ask a Question