I ******* hate windows 10

Reaction score
Problem number 1. I cant get rid of the Gmail settings out of date. With my frustration I managed to **** up one of my calandar settings so that I cant look at my events for todays agenda. It should show on bottom right but it doesnt anymore.

Reaction score
Do you still have the Clock on the Notification Area [right end of the Taskbar]?

Reaction score
What is the notification bar? and what does the clock look like. Sorry I've been calling microsoft soo much they just locked me out of my account I now have 3 problems to fix I've waisted 4 hours talking to these guys and all they do is add more problems to me.

Reaction score
How long have you owned or been using a Windows computer? What version of Windows? Hold down the Windows key and press the r/R key, type winver in the box and press enter.
Here's an image of my Notification Area with the Clock:
Clock.png

If I use Settings to turn off the display of the Clock I can't access the Calendar associated with it.

Reaction score
I'm using windows 10 I got the creators update recently. I got the Gmail email out of date fixed by a Microsoft employee through remote control. However she didn't help with the calendar events showing on the bottom right hand corner.

Reaction score
Then you have a problem with Gmail not Windows 10. If there is a fix, it will be in Gmail settings under notification. Wish I could help further but I'm using Gmail, so I can't take a look for you..

Reaction score
The only thing I see in Gmail is the Calendar app reached by clicking the group of squares highlighted by the red circle in this image then the Calendar app also highlighted by a red circle. That is strictly a Google/Gmail thing.
Gmail1.png

Reaction score
Very funny. Okay so you guys dont get it do you. Btw i've spent more than 4 hours trying to solve this and nobody at Microsoft could help me. I'm traumatized at this point and don't want to sink any more time. The Mini calendar in windows ,If you press the time and clock you get a mini calendar in win 10 do you not. Well guess what my events that I write in dont appear. They do appear if I bring up the big calendar

Reaction score
I did get one issue fixed though. The error is gone they remotely controlled my machine and it turns out some files were corrupt which is funnny because I have personally used the command sfc /scannow and never picked up any errors. The girl did something through powershell and fixed it.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Well guess what my events that I write in dont appear. They do appear if I bring up the big calendar
That's because they are 2 different things and one doesn't have anything to do with the other. At that is (the mini calendar) is just a quick access to the month, day and year plus the time.

Unless there's some sync thing between the that and the calendar app. I do see, just under the mini calendar a "show agenda" tab highlighted in blue and if you click on it it shows "Today" with a plus (+) sign to the right. Then directly below that I see "No events". I don't use it or the clendar app....I use chrome and all of it's apps including the calendar app. For me is simpler to use.

Reaction score
Although I don't use the calendar app, events show when input. To the left MS Account make sure "Calendar is checked

Calendar.PNG

Ask a Question