I HATE microsoft!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
My computer just updated, it looks different. Many desktop icons are gone. Many that are gone are the ones I use most. Some ancient ones which I rarely use are there.

I can't find my outlook. I have 20+ email accounts and they seem to be gone.

I HATE Microsoft. The web used to be good and fun. Now it is all about how to manipulate people and turn them into trackable robots that can be manipulated and influenced!

Sorry, just looking for someplace to vent. Now I have to figure out this @#$%^!!!

Reaction score
First thing I am going to need is an email client that will import the settings etc. from the outlook settings. Outlook can't find them!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Do you really mean 20 accounts- -All in outlook?

But, first, have a look in the file manager and see if you have a Folder there called Win.old. Something might be recoverable from there.
It is unusual to lose such data, but, when you say "update" how did you do that. (Automatic through the update facility? Manually?)

If it is outlook .com you are using, you could try going to the internet site direct, and seeing if your accounts are still there

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was to put my PIN on my pc and micropeenes put me that i forgoted my PIN and i shutdown my pc and the pc now dont works
THANK YOU MICROPEENES!!!!1!!!1

Ask a Question