Integrated cursor problem

Reaction score
After downloading Windows10 I am unable to use the integrated cursor in my laptop.

The cursor works well enough before accessing Windows10. As soon as I try to open any programme in Windows 10 the cursor freezes and I cannot manipulate it around the site. I have tried disconnecting the power; pressing the FN key simultaneously with the ALT key; pressing delete.......all to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello David and welcome to the forum.
I think you'll find that if you provide some specifics as to the particular Laptop you're have the issue with you may attract some attention to your query.
Perhaps someone with a similar issue might be able to share a potential solution or at least a " me too "

Reaction score
After downloading Windows10 I am unable to use the integrated cursor in my laptop.

The cursor works well enough before accessing Windows10. As soon as I try to open any programme in Windows 10 the cursor freezes and I cannot manipulate it around the site. I have tried disconnecting the power; pressing the FN key simultaneously with the ALT key; pressing delete.......all to no avail.

Any suggestions?

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite

Ask a Question