Interesting but not surprising

Reaction score
For some it works great, I think it will be quite sometime before some major Corporations adopt Windows 10.

Reaction score
I do not use Cortana or Edge.

I am one for whom it does - yes - work great. But for the average user (that's me!), I cannot recommend, to friends and colleagues, any real reason to move on to Windows 10. I must confess that I have Windows 7 in a dual boot on one machine, only to deal with family and friends problems. In that respect, Windows 10 performs better all-round. No so Windows 8.1. No noticeable diference there.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
For me, the windows 10 debacle is the same as when Vista first came out.....broke is broke.

Reaction score
Well, drifting a bit from the thread, MS were let down mostly by the hardware producers and their drivers. I used Vista successfully from the start, but I was probably lucky in having no driver issues. I do believe that a major down for new users, which gave adverse feedback, was the huge leap in navigation for simple and well known functions

fwiw. There are still a huge number of Vista fans out there - even have forums!

Reaction score
Well, drifting a bit from the thread, MS were let down mostly by the hardware producers and their drivers. I used Vista successfully from the start, but I was probably lucky in having no driver issues. I do believe that a major down for new users, which gave adverse feedback, was the huge leap in navigation for simple and well known functions

fwiw. There are still a huge number of Vista fans out there - even have forums!
I have a Dell laptop running Vista and have had no problems at all over the last few years its mainly only used to monitor my cctv which means its running continually still updates with no problems.
Side by side there looks very little difference between W7 & Vista. ;)

Ask a Question