Internet browsers problem with windows 10

Reaction score
Hello,

I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. But I have some problems with my internet browser.
I used to use Chrome but it doesn't want to work with w10... It opens, but can't charge my pages. They stay white and no error message. I can clic on every tab, open menus, but can't see any webpage...
What can I do ?
I already uninstalled and reinstalled the software but it's not better.

So I switched to Edge. It's ok but when the screen saver is activated and when I go out of it, Edge freezes and I can't do anything anymore with it. Sometimes it wakes up a few minutes later, but very often I have to shut it down with the taskmanager and restart it.
Is there anything I can do about that ?

Thank you for any input !
Anouk

Reaction score
I don't know how to fix the Chrome or the Edge issue.

Care to try the good old reliable IE11 ?
It is hidden under Start > All apps > Windows Accessories.....

Reaction score
Hello,

I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. But I have some problems with my internet browser.
I used to use Chrome but it doesn't want to work with w10... It opens, but can't charge my pages. They stay white and no error message. I can clic on every tab, open menus, but can't see any webpage...
What can I do ?
I already uninstalled and reinstalled the software but it's not better.

So I switched to Edge. It's ok but when the screen saver is activated and when I go out of it, Edge freezes and I can't do anything anymore with it. Sometimes it wakes up a few minutes later, but very often I have to shut it down with the taskmanager and restart it.
Is there anything I can do about that ?

Thank you for any input !
Anouk

watch this video to solve u r problem

Reaction score
when I first installed 10 I also had those problems too, I use FireFox, and all it would do is give me "page not found", I tried edge (IE), same, and than Chrome, which did work for me, on some site links, but not all.

Well after I kept using Chrome to go to a few sites that worked, I decided to re open FireFox, and I left Chrome open, and the pages started to appear again, now all is working well with all 3 browsers.

Reaction score
I tried what's in the video but it didn't solve the problem. Maybe I have to wait for an update ?

Ask a Question