Interrupted actions occurs while opening a file and folder from windows 10 laptop.

Reaction score
Hello,

I have facing an issue when trying to open any files and folders from my laptop. From every attempt for folders opening, there is an interruption windows appears asking to remove this folder to recycle bin.

I don't know, why laptop shows such behavior. Also, have tried to reset pc but no success occurs and still the problem remain same.

Please help needed for finding out a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi,

are you using the latest version of Win 10 or do you have an older version????. :)

Reaction score
That is the type of message one gets while deleting a file or folder. The Recycle Bin is quite handy in recovering files inadvertently deleted. The actions being used may be diagnosable as to whether it is hardware or software causing it.

Reaction score
Hi,

are you using the latest version of Win 10 or do you have an older version????. :)

I have used windows 10 pro and now the issue has been resolved by just resetting pc but due to resetting, apps become uninstalled but data remain consistent.
Also another issue have appeared that while typing when I move cursor to back so it's start removing that line.

Reaction score
Hi,

are you using a USB mouse or the touchpad mouse?, if you are using a USB mouse, you should disable the touchpad mouse that is often the cause of such things!. :)

Ask a Question