IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error

Reaction score
I keep getting the blue screen of death after being on the internet. I looked at the log and there were LOTS of errors today. I ran the memory diagnostic and it was clean. I think it it related to the most recent Windows update, Can anyone help?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Not much we can say or do without seeing the dump files. Maybe zip up the contents of your C:\Windows\Minidump folder and attach it to your next post.
Some basic standard stuff you might want to be mindful of.....
IF you are OverClocking, return to normal specifications for CPU, Memory, GPU, etc.
Check with the system manufacturer and make sure you are running the latest BIOS.
To the best of your ability, make sure all your hardware device drivers are up to date.
IF you are running any third party security suite software.... uninstall it.

Reaction score
I can't seem to upload the minidump file. I uninstalled the latest Windows update and the problem seems to have stopped for now so it much be some sort of conflict. I am not sure if if didin;t install properly or is conflicted with my Malware.

Reaction score
Now I get the blue screen DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE but less often than the other error. How do I get the Minidump to zip so I can share it?

Ask a Question