KB4016871 on Mobile Today

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
All good...... finally.
I had been stuck on 1607 (14393.1066) on my Alcatel IDOL 4s even though Microsoft had rolled out the Creators Update for Mobile and my phone was on the list of phones to receive that update.
Today with the release of this Cumulative Update, something finally clicked and I got the Creators Update installed on my phone which bumped me to 1703 (15063.297.
Which went very well, surprisingly fast and now all seems good, at last.

Prior to today, including an early manual check this morning.

Capture.png

After approximate 12:00 noon local time and following yet a second manual check of Windows Update on my phone.....

Capture1.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
Have they remove the call 611 option or just move the Contacts for support to a obvious location?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope, everything seems to remain the same in that respect.
The difference in the two images is because I had scrolled slightly differently in one as opposed to the other, when I grabbed the screenshots, so some items at the top and the bottom are not visible when compared

Regedit32

Reaction score
Ahh OK - I thought that was odd as I'd not read anything recently about Support ending.

Mystery solved

Ask a Question