Laptop Keyboard won't type. Please help

Reaction score
I don't know how it got to be this way but it won't let me type anymore. Mousepad and everything else works. Whenever I try to type there is a fault block sound.

Reaction score
It don't seem to a physical issue with your keyboard. If possible, try to reset your computer to factory defaults.

Reaction score
Could you say the make of your laptop?

Some, (I think a few HP models) seem to run out of available cache ram. The cure, in those cases, is to disconnect from the main and remove the battery for about ten seconds.

Reaction score
I don't know how it got to be this way but it won't let me type anymore. Mousepad and everything else works. Whenever I try to type there is a fault block sound.
Hi
Just wondering if you worked out the problem as I am having the same issue... so annoying.
Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can you either.....
Plug in a USB keyboard or use the On Screen Keyboard
Temporarily to allow the computer sufficient time to find and load drivers for your keyboard or for you to go to the laptop manufacturer's website and download any Windows 10 drivers they might have for the integrated input devices.

Ask a Question