Left Side of Screen Missing

Reaction score
Hi,

I think my Windows 10 has done an update but now the screen seems to have shifted so I'm missing about 1cm or 2 from the left-hand side of my screen and it's driving me mad! I've tried changing the resolution but this leaves black lines down the side and is giving me a nasty headache, I've tried changing the size and I've restarted my PC but none of these things have helped. Could anyone help me out, please?

Thanks!

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi partentus,

Type device manager in your search bar and open it. Then check your video/display driver status. Perhaps that has been updated or changed and a simple roll back of the driver to what was working will sort out your issue.

Regards,

Regedit32

ps: If you're on a Desktop your monitor probably has an Auto button - Press that and let it calibrate your display and frequency for you - Again that will likely solve the issue assuming its not an updated display driver that is incompatible with your hardware.

Last edited:

Ask a Question