Life is slowly restoring itself

Reaction score
We will be getting the coveted vaccine next month! Iam both excited and cautious. Let us hope no major side effects will arise.. On that note, alot of businesses are slowly reopening. More traffic is present. But! I will still wear a mask, use sanitizer and keep 6 feet apart, avoid large crowds. For how long, i dont know...up until the coronavirus has been completely eradicated worldwide. But still new varients keep popping up in foreign countries. I hope the businesses that are on verge of bankrupt will bounce back.

Reaction score
Slow as hell here in Germany as the government haven't go it together, chaos reigns here!. :(:(

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Both my wife and I have this week completed our second doses of the Pfizer vaccine, with no adverse effects.
It's important to stay seriously hydrated, so be prepared to drink a lot of water and also exercise the shot arm to avoid soreness in that arm.

Still waiting for enhanced wifi and cellular performance which I thought was suppose to come with having been double chipped now. :Do_O

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to go to our GP and get a shot as of April, let's wait and see if it happens. :) I haven't had my first shot yet and only know 2 people that have had any at all. :(

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, we will be able to go to our GP and get a shot as of April, let's wait and see if it happens. :) I haven't had my first shot yet and only know 2 people that have had any at all. :(
We did ours at the "drug store", a lot around the country have meet the requirements of storage and trained some employees to give the shots, takes a considerable load off the medical facilities.

Reaction score
i work in the hospice field as a volunteer caregiver to my aging parents..its odd that my doctor wants to charge me $195 dollars to get the vaccine...with that said, my parents doctor went with the go ahead and referred me to get the shot...hopefully it wont cost anything, not sure until i get it. but its better to be protected than not at all. but i do draw the line if i have to pay more than 500 dollars lol

Reaction score
It is free here but too much confusion as to when and where, no advertising on TV or radio and no real game plan which varies from state to state?????. :(

Reaction score
all bets are off if i have to pay more than $300..it isnt worth it... or is it? i mean i can afford it but..i dunno. iam speculating here and im a month away, already fearing the unknown lol

Reaction score
My wife got her shot (Johnson&Johnson) yesterday and did not have to pay a dime for it. Medicare took care of it. Beside being a little sore she does not show any effects.

I am not "due" yet...

Reaction score
we also recently received a Pfizer vaccine and have already been vaccinated, I can say that everything went well and now it has become much easier, because now we are not so afraid for our health

Reaction score
One bad thing, traffic is picking up...creating bumper to bumper traffic. It was a breeze going from county to county, np.

Ask a Question