Limited Wi-Fi Connectivity On Reboot

Reaction score
Hey, all!
I've just updated to 10 after getting my computer back up after moving, and for the most part have really been liking it. Here are a couple of the more annoying issues I've been having:

1) Every time I restart/shut down/reboot my computer, upon logging into windows my Wi-Fi has 'limited' connectivity to my router. I use a belkin USB wi-fi adapter, and have been for years with no issues like this. Windows 10 is the only new guy to the party. The only way I'm able to get it to work is to click disconnect, wait a few seconds, then click connect.
2) I can only run my Outlook 10 as administrator, which you can't do from icons on the task bar, and which also blocks some functionality within the program. When I try to run it w/out administrator it says I don't have permission to access one of my email addresses' .pst folder (yahoo). No error when I run as administrator, though.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Reaction score
maybe you can set the encryption method? to TKIP instead TKIP/AES or AES, try if it works. mine was the same few days ago until i change the encryption method.

Reaction score
went through this video and got the wifi issue fixed at my dell inspiron running windows 10.

Ask a Question