Lock screen sign in process

Reaction score
Since beginning to run Windows 10 v.1803, I am unable to load a chosen photograph into lock screen without the photo being cropped at top and bottom, as if my photo, which is in portrait format is changed into landscape. There are no controls in lock screen to resize photo. How do I load a photo without it being cropped. molen

Reaction score
Hello,

I doubt Windows has an option for altering what you're suggesting with the lock screen.

It sounds like Windows has just changed the way it handles the images since version 1803. Maybe you could use the Photos app to crop the original image so it appears on the lock screen more appropriately: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/7570cba9-e3e4-4b01-8d37-dcb4aa3ff769

You could possibly give your feedback about this using the Feedback hub if you're unhappy. If you type "Feedback" into the search field in the taskbar you'll see the Feedback Hub app.

Ask a Question