Logitech Z200 speakers doesnt make noise

Reaction score
I recently bought Logitech z200 for my setup and it was working fine at first but than after the 2nd week it stopped transmitting noise it still has the green light like the power is on but no matter how much volume i raise it to it does'nt have audio i don't know what it is so can anybody help me please i'm trying to get into PC builds and all that so i don't know what to do i tried trouble shooting but that didn't work neither.

Reaction score
Hi Angel,

right click the sound icon and select "Open sound settings" and make sure you have the correct output device selected!. :)

1599383796310.png

Reaction score
Are you turning the volume up on the speakers or using the pc’s volume?

Reaction score
Did you try running the troubleshooter? Maybe try plugging them in to a radio's headphone jack just to see if the speakers themselves may have failed.

Reaction score
Did you try running the troubleshooter? Maybe try plugging them in to a radio's headphone jack just to see if the speakers themselves may have failed.
yeah i tried using the troubleshooter but it said there was no problem and when i connect my mic to the speakers it works but that's it

Reaction score
Have the same problem with my z333 speakers, light works but no sound at all wether I plug them into my phone pc or console. They were working just fine when suddenly sound stopped coming out. Please help

Ask a Question