Lookin for email anti-spam software similar to Qurb

Reaction score
The Qurb software does not work on Windows 10. What I liked about it was that it put the suspected spam emails in a quarantined section of my inbox so I could look at them later and decide if they were really spam. Any suggestions for a program that works like this?

Ad

Advertisements

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Wow....that has been discontinued a very long time ago. What OS are you using?

I would highly recommend that you use a different email client. You could use the windows 10 Mail app. There are a bunch of free ones out there. If you have a MS Office Suite, you could use Outlook that comes with it. Or use a web service client like Gmail, Yahoo mail and Outlook.com......all are web based services. Meaning you have to use a browser and be connected to the internet. The plus of any of these services is that it doesn't download anything to your system.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
OE Classic is NOT Outlook express. But it looks and feels and works like Outlook express and works on Windows 10. I just recently downloaded it. I highly recommend it for anyone who liked Outlook express. And I, also like it because it DOES download my mail. I like privacy. I would think that any antispam software that works on any mail system that downloads the mail would work with OE express. I just need to find one that works similar to how Qurb did.

Ask a Question