Lost Internet Explorer

Reaction score
By mistake I deleted Internet Explorer. Is there a way to get it back? I am using Windows 10. Thank you all.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Internet Explorer 11 is an optional feature in Windows 10.

You can try the following to restore it:
  • Type control panel into the Cortana search field and press Enter
  • When the Control Panel window opens, if not already selected, select View by: Category
  • Now beneath Programs click Uninstall a program
  • This will open the Programs and Features window. On the left side click Turn Windows features on or off
  • In the window that opens, the third entry down is Internet Explorer 11
    • If the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is checked, then remove the check and Restart computer, then repeat the steps above, but this time check the box next to Internet Explorer 11, then restart computer to re-install Internet Explorer 11

• If the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is already unchecked, simply check the box, and restart computer to re-install Internet Explorer 11

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
By mistake I deleted Internet Explorer. Is there a way to get it back? I am using Windows 10. Thank you all.
I suppose you deleted the shortcut icon not IE it self.... do a search for IE then make a shortcut which will say not here but you can add to the desktop. or you can also open menu scrowl down to W -
1578243173159.png
under Windows Accessories then pin to start then add to desktop.

Ask a Question