Lost pictures

Reaction score
I somehow managed to loose a bunch of photos. Not all of my photos, only about 20. I am using Dropbox and OneDrive for some storage, and I use Picasa 3 to handle my photos. I have tried looking everywhere with no success. I can't believe that I deleted the whole folder! Does anyone have any idea about how I might find them? Any hints would be appreciated.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I can't believe that I deleted the whole folder!
I can't speak to "Dropbox", but....
OneDrive has a recycle bin, so unless you've emptied it you might want to have a look there.
I have tried looking everywhere with no success.
IF "everywhere" includes the online recycle bin, then you may be out of luck.

No personal experience with Picasa, but...
I think we have a couple members who are still using it.
Maybe they have some magic trick they can share.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I just checked the online recycle bin but nothing there. Could the last Microsoft update have deleted them?

Reaction score
This is why I only put stuff in the cloud that I don't care loosing. I rather have a backup on an external drive beside my computer. at least then I know where it is...

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I use Picasa 3 to handle my photos
This is no longer available from Google. Google has change/moved to "Google Photo's". At one time the upgrade from Picasa to Photo's was allowed with no loss. IDK now how it works.
https://picasa.google.com/

Google has also added the "Backup and Sync" for user to choose to add . So every picture that is installed on the PC or mobile phone will be saved to Google Photos. I love this app and is works flawlessly. During the install I just choose picture and video folders and not allow the other junk....aka Google Drive.

Ask a Question