Lost Windows on Linx 1010b

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, select "System", then "Tablet" and make the appropriate change.

Ben

Reaction score
Tried it unfortunately hasn't made a difference switched every to on and nothing screen won't rotate, touch screen won't work no audio.....

Audio has a red x on it when I clicked it and troubleshooter it said no output connection found

Reaction score
Hi Wolfe,

After a Google research I come across this driver stuff I went onto the linx website and downloaded the drivers

I followed a few different videos but it hasn't seemed to do anything

Is it better to download them from a different laptop and put them on a usb stick or something?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
It wasn't sarcasm.....just an observation.
Good news I have windows installed one final question from me, as this is a tablet with removable keyboard I seem to have lost the ability to have it as a tablet anymore....

The touchscreen don't work nor does the sound
Check to make sure you have it set for tablet mode. Select action center on the taskbar (next to the date and time), and then select Tablet mode to turn it on or off. That should also enable touch screen....if not you'll need to get the driver for it.

982a9306-71a8-41b7-8d99-8be2a35f3f1a

Reaction score
I know this is a very old post, but you CANNOT install a fresh copy of Windows from the built in recovery file because certain drivers are missing, touch screen, tablet mode, sound just to mention a few. What you need is the manufacturers Windows ISO, disable the protected boot then connect the USB drive with Windows and a keyboard then boot from file.

Ask a Question