Mail app fix tile that says you have mail to read when you have read all

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have asked many many times threw feed back to fix this app tile and over and over they can not. So today I tried something turning the tile off . I am still getting mail but there is no malfunction mail app notices.
Now maybe they will fix this dam thing or replace it.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I had that happen to me recently, well with in the last 2 months to be more accurate. It drove me nuts for 3 days....I finally turned live tile off and on (as I always keep mine off), then rebooted several times and finally it went away. I've not seen it since.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
For me that malfunctioning app has been this way for at least a year and a half. like today tile says there is 4 unread mail when all has been read. I ask feed back people to fix they do ( never say how they do) then very next day or two its back. I look at all files boxes on all email addresses clear them out but it reminds the same. At least turning off the tile takes away that frustration , now I can not see the results in the tile. Restarting my laptop does not help. Thank you for your thoughts anyway.

Ask a Question