Messed up colors

Reaction score
So I did the recent windows 10 update but now the colors are messed up. Everything is just rainbow pixels. I tried resetting windows 10( with keeping files) but that didn’t work. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
So I did the recent windows 10 update but now the colors are messed up. Everything is just rainbow pixels. I tried resetting windows 10( with keeping files) but that didn’t work. Any suggestions?

A little more Information would be nice as of :
what kind of computer?
what Videocard is installed?
driver version of said videocard?

With the information you provided, your guess is as good as ours...

Reaction score
I have a desktop with a gtx 1060 3 gn video card. I know it’s not issues with that because the color is fine when it’s starting up but after that it’s all rainbows. I have the lates nvidia drivers as well

Reaction score
I have a desktop with a gtx 1060 3 gn video card. I know it’s not issues with that because the color is fine when it’s starting up but after that it’s all rainbows. I have the lates nvidia drivers as well
Well, when you start up your PC the driver is not even loaded yet, so it still can be the driver. According to the GeForce website, the latest driver is 368.81 . You may have a memory issue on your video card as far as I can tell from what info you provided.
Try to uninstall the driver and remove the card from the device manager (delete the driver if asked). Have the latest driver available and restart the PC, letting Windows recognize the "new hardware". If that does not help, could you provide a screen shot if possible?? Just take a picture with your phone and attach that to your next answer.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Well, when you start up your PC the driver is not even loaded yet, so it still can be the driver. According to the GeForce website, the latest driver is 368.81 . You may have a memory issue on your video card as far as I can tell from what info you provided.
Try to uninstall the driver and remove the card from the device manager (delete the driver if asked). Have the latest driver available and restart the PC, letting Windows recognize the "new hardware". If that does not help, could you provide a screen shot if possible?? Just take a picture with your phone and attach that to your next answer.
Thank you.
I’m going to take a picture later because it’s not like the wrong color shades but it looks like the screen got thrown up on by a unicorn

Reaction score
Thank you.
I’m going to take a picture later because it’s not like the wrong color shades but it looks like the screen got thrown up on by a unicorn
its not letting me take a picture cause the file is too small https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Ka9dYcD67n6--lNp4IlzojEmSsnHXoL

Ask a Question