Windows 10 update messed up youtube 360 vr video

Reaction score
I downloaded the upgrade for windows 10 to windows 10 version 1709 OS Build 16299.125. when I did this it somehow messed up YouTube 360 VR videos. I used to download the videos and use my VR headset to watch them. I am talking about the 360 videos that have the over and under (left and right) view. So, thinks in the video have depth. They look like this
Capture01.PNG

And they still look like that on YouTube before loading them on the browser. But when I lode them on my browser this is what I see. It allows me to rotate the image and look around, but I don’t want to. It doesn’t matter what browser I use. Google Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge. This is not what I want.
Capture02.PNG

And this is what I get when I download them.It seems to have left and right but two are right side up and two are sideways. This could not work on any VR system.
Capture03.PNG

I just want what the video is made like.

Attachments

• Capture02.PNG
    Capture02.PNG
    697.7 KB · Views: 561
Reaction score
Hi MORuss,

have you checked your graphics card drivers and if you have the latest for Windows 10?. ;)

Ask a Question