Microsoft Solitaire not working. Need Help

Reaction score
The following has worked for me whenever any of the MS Solitaire Collection games won't load - not a perfect solution, as the problem eventually seems to come back, but if you don't mind a couple of extra minutes spent resettting it occasionally, this seems to work every time:

Go to SETTINGS, SYSTEM, APPS & FEATURES. Find the MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION app and left click it. ADVANCED OPTIONS will then appear - left click on that and then click RESET and then the second RESET button that will appear. Everything should then work again.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Reaction score
I had this problem after I updated windows 10 and i couldn't open hearts deluxe, and Microsoft solitaire collection. I uninstalled it tried to open it and it still didn't work.
I then came here and saw a comment to open the store and look into the downloads section to see any updates, there wasn't any but I did play the app through the store then it worked!! After that I opened it thought the windows menu and it also worked. So I'm just guessing some apps just need to be opened through the store to work.

Hope this helps you too.

Ask a Question