SOLVED Mouse over bugs on user / inbox / alerts options.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
@Ian

I cant say Im a fan of the orange on blue mouse overs, the contrast is not the best visibility, but thats beside the point, if you mouse over user/inbox/alert wait till it opens then navigate away the selection goes pretty much invisible,

bugged .gif

as an additional suggestion along with bug report, If not so much trouble perhaps you would consider using some other color other than orange for sub menu entries mouse overs and what not ;)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll take a look at this, @Data - I'm really busy this week, so I can't promise it'll be fixed in the next day or two - but I've added it to my bugfix list :).

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Hi Ian.

Sure not a problem, its not a critical issue anyway. Im quite familiar with the real life effect on part-time projects.

I have noticed other weird stuff with the post editor, where the original post ended with a URL, and on edit, if you want to add something after that, it is extending the existing URL and clicking the unlink removes the complete URL already there too.

I think Ill open a new thread for that since its a separate issue.

Have a good week, dont work too hard, unless you are working hard at hardly working :)

Ask a Question