Mouse

Reaction score
sometimes after I open the computer I do not see the sign of the mouse. consequently the computer does not work. In
order to make the computer work I disconnect the computer from electricity and connect it again . Some technician told
me that what I do ruin the computer. But he did not told me what to do. Can you ask your experts what should I do?
send your answer to my E-mail. please.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep.... you probably don't want to be yanking out the AC power cable on a desktop / tower anymore than absolutely necessary.
What kind of mouse, how is it connected (wireless, USB, PS2, Serial).

Reaction score
Don't just disconnect the power. I've corrupted my bios twice in a year having the power cut. Fortunately my motherboard has a dual bios, but most mainstream PC's don't. It isn't necessary to have a mouse to boot your PC. And you can use the keyboard to reboot your PC if necessary. Hard to tell if it's just not recognizing it, or something's interfering with it (assuming it's wireless).

Ask a Question