SOLVED My mouse

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Ever since up dating to Win 10 it works but like it should . I have shortcuts on my desk top, other versions of windows you clicked once and the short cut launched. Win 10 it seems it is not mouse friendly, you click once or twice , nothing finally I right click the short cut the pop menu appears I click open and it launches.
This is the only problem I have any ideals ? I did not go cheap on the mouse it is a Microsoft mouse wireless #4000

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Did you install the Microsoft software for the mouse? http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/downloads
If you want to go back to single click just configure it in.......
File Explorer -> View Tab -> Options Icon (far right side of ribbon) -> Change folder and search options
ON the folder options dialog box under the general tab in the second group box labeled "Click items as follows"
Select the radio button that says "Single click to open an item (point to select).
Some people like that configuration. Personally I never have.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
thought about this after sending request I went into control panel , devises , opened mouse. I went to and slowed down the clicking as control panel suggested and it works better . I did not slow it down a lot just a little

Ask a Question