SOLVED No connections are avaliable

Reaction score
So basically I installed windows 10 3 weeks ago.Its been working perfectly fine until I got this problem today.when I click on the wifi at the bottom right.it tells me no connections are avaliable,I tried re booting my desktop,uninstalling and reinstalling the network drivers but nothing works.the weird thing is that it says the drivers are working properly but yet it won't let me connect.also my network adapter settings folder is empty.
sorry if the thread is sloppy cause I'm making this on my iPhone cause I still can't connect to the Internet :/

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
What does this mean
also my network adapter settings folder is empty.
I don't understand that.

If you right click the start button and choose run and type
ncpa.cpl
and hit enter
Does your adapter(s) show up there?
If you open Device Manager and expand network adapters is your adapter(s) present there?
If so right click the problem adapter and choose properties.
From the top select the driver tab and see if the Roll Back Driver button is available to you, if so, use it.
You may have to roll back more than one time in order to get all the way back to the driver that was working.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
What does this mean

I don't understand that.

If you right click the start button and choose run and type
ncpa.cpl
and hit enter
Does your adapter(s) show up there?
If you open Device Manager and expand network adapters is your adapter(s) present there?
If so right click the problem adapter and choose properties.
From the top select the driver tab and see if the Roll Back Driver button is available to you, if so, use it.
You may have to roll back more than one time in order to get all the way back to the driver that was working.
No when I type Ncpa.cpl it tells me "this folder is empty"
I've also tried to rollback drivers but nothing seems to work :/

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OH.... well that is a problem.
Open Device Manager expand network adapters ......
What's there?
Is this a laptop?
Is there a physical switch or Fn Key combination to physically turn on the wireless radio?

Reaction score
What's there?
Is this a laptop?
Is there a physical switch or Fn Key combination to physically turn on the wireless radio?
Qualcomm atheros and Realtek pcie fe family controller.its also a desktop so idk what's happening :/

Reaction score
What's there?
Is this a laptop?
Well idk what the problem was but I factory reseted my computer :/.that seemed like the only way to fix this problem but now everything works fine

Reaction score
So basically I installed windows 10 3 weeks ago.Its been working perfectly fine until I got this problem today.when I click on the wifi at the bottom right.it tells me no connections are avaliable,I tried re booting my desktop,uninstalling and reinstalling the network drivers but nothing works.the weird thing is that it says the drivers are working properly but yet it won't let me connect.also my network adapter settings folder is empty.
sorry if the thread is sloppy cause I'm making this on my iPhone cause I still can't connect to the Internet :/
I have this problem too. Did you solve it? Its something to do with the RPC not running either.

Ask a Question