No Internet access

Reaction score
Upgraded to windows last week and all has been great. Today, I lost internet connectivity on my Windows 10 PC this morning. I still have Network access to view the Windows 10 machine from the rest of my network. . Restarted the router and modem and still no internet access. Device manager says no issues with my Realtek Network card. Any other suggestions?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Third party security suites?
And or third party VPN software?
That's generally my first guess, and.....
I recommend uninstalling them, using the program and features applet in the control panel, and following that up with their vendor specific proprietary removal tool. Google for it.

Reaction score
Third party security suites?
And or third party VPN software?
That's generally my first guess, and.....
I recommend uninstalling them, using the program and features applet in the control panel, and following that up with their vendor specific proprietary removal tool. Google for it.

Uninstall BitDefender which is my only a/v. LogMeIn is all I can think of for VPN. Uninstall and see what happens from there?

Reaction score
Ozziebob, your answer was right on the money. Problem solved and I am now reconnected to the internet. Thanks for your help.

Ask a Question