Notification problem

Reaction score
when i accsess my notifation panel it disapears before i am able to do anything.:(
Very annoying any thoughts as to what the problem may be.
Thanks.

Regedit32

Reaction score
when i accsess my notifation panel

Are you meaning the Action Center you open by clicking the Speech bubble icon on systray?

If you are, it's default behaviour is to close as soon as focus is remove from it.

You can force it to remain open, and thus requiring you to close it yourself, by modifying the Registry like so:
  • Open an Elevated Command Prompt, then at the prompt type the following:

Code:
    reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\Launcher /v DisableLightDismiss /t REG_DWORD /d 1

Press Enter key to execute

Note: To revert this change, open an Elevated Command Prompt, and type the following:

Code:
    reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\Launcher /v DisableLightDismiss /t REG_DWORD /d 0

Alternately, you can remove the modification completely by typing the following:

Code:
    reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\Launcher /v DisableLightDismiss /f

Reaction score
Its this control panel.
when i open any of the settings it disappears before i am able to do anything.
1573820243738.png

Ask a Question