Notifications no longer show up in the Action Center

Reaction score
Since a few hours ago, whenever I click on notifications, they disappear from the screen right after that.

Have tried turning notifications on and off again, but they still won’t work.

This did not happen earlier and do not know why it is happening now.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Can you confirm whether you are clicking the which simply moves notification off screen, or whether you are hovering the mouse cursor and selecting x which actually closes [ effectively deleting ] the notification.

Reaction score
Can you confirm whether you are clicking the which simply moves notification off screen, or whether you are hovering the mouse cursor and selecting x which actually closes [ effectively deleting ] the notification.

I’m just clicking on Action Center.

Reaction score
Go to Settings > Notifications and Actions and check that the switch is turned ON "Show Notifications on locked screen. Scroll down and select the senders (apps) you wish to receive notifications from. It seems they may have been deselected with an update?

Reaction score
Settings -. System - Notifications and Actions.
But I'm not certain the OP wants them on the lock screen. I have mine marked as off, and don't have that problem??

But, when you "click on notifications", where exactly are you clicking. Mine would be the hollow square to the far right of the taskbar.

Reaction score
Go to Settings > Notifications and Actions and check that the switch is turned ON "Show Notifications on locked screen. Scroll down and select the senders (apps) you wish to receive notifications from. It seems they may have been deselected with an update?

All of them are on.

Reaction score
Settings -. System - Notifications and Actions.
But I'm not certain the OP wants them on the lock screen. I have mine marked as off, and don't have that problem??

But, when you "click on notifications", where exactly are you clicking. Mine would be the hollow square to the far right of the taskbar.

I am clicking on the far right of the taskbar.

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem and have tried a number of solutions to no avail.

Ask a Question